Why is Fungavir™ So Effective?
Fungavir™ is a breakthrough proprietary supplement that effectively combines the most powerful and extensively researched ingredients, giving you an all-in-one solution to get rid of nail fungus. Every single ingredient in Fungavir was hand-picked by a team of medical doctors and scientific researchers, based on clinical data and designed to get rid of all three types of nail fungus: Molds, Dermatophytes and Yeasts.
Fungavir™ contains 18 tested ingredients that meet the strength and purity standards of the USP/NF (United States Pharmacopeia–National Formulary). Each ingredient was carefully researched and included based on clinical data. No other non-prescription solution comes close in terms of quality and purity of ingredients.
The proprietary formula developed by Fungavir™ takes about 3-4 weeks for you to start seeing its effects. But be patient, it takes about 3-6 months to totally get rid of nail fungus and for new healthy nails to grow and replace the old infected nails. Of course how long it takes to get rid of nail fungus depends on each individual condition. Daily treatment of Fungavir™ is required to not only eliminate the nail fungus, but also to grow healthy nails in place of the infected ones. Please use Fungavir™ at least twice a day, and allow it to absorb into the nail for 1/2 hour.
Click here to see our label.
Fungavir's™ - Proprietary Blend of Ingredients:
Undecylenic Acid (USP 25%) is derived from castor oil, undecylenic acid is a potent antifungal agent. 25% is the strongest concentration available for topical use. Undecylenic Acid has been approved by the FDA and proven effective in relieving itching, burning, and other problems associated with fungi and other skin irritations.
- Dartmouth Hitchcock (2015). Undecylenic Acid Topical. http://www.dartmouth-hitchcock.org/medical-information/health_encyclopedia/d03686a1
Mineral Oil is colorless, odorless, light mixtures of higher alkanes from a mineral source, particularly a distillate of petroleum. Often used as a moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations.
- WebMD (2016). Mineral Oil. http://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-32605/mineral-oil-topical/details
Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus amygdalus dulcis) helps relieve irritation and itchy, dry, inflamed skin. Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis adds to the treatment by providing essential fatty acids and vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E, which reduces inflammation and helps with healing.
- Knowlton S., (2015), Almond Oil Health Benefits. http://www.healthguidance.org/entry/16097/1/Almond-Oil-Health-Benefits.html
Flax Seed Oil (Linum usitatissimum) has been used in traditional medicine to treat a variety of conditions. Flax Seed Oil nourishes and moistens cell membranes, reduces inflammation, boosts metabolism and energy.
- Cheeseman MA (24 August 2009). "GRAS Petition by Flax Canada, Agency Response Letter GRAS Notice No. GRN 000280". U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
- Mayo Clinic (2006-05-01). "Drugs and Supplements: Flaxseed and flaxseed oil (Linum usitatissimum)".
Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia Oil) is probably the most well known antifungal oils. Many clinical studies have been done to prove tea tree oil's effectiveness in fighting fungus.
- Carson, C. F., Hammer, K. A., & Riley, T. V. (2006). Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil: a Review of Antimicrobial and Other Medicinal Properties. Clinical Microbiology Reviews, 19(1), 50–62.
Aloe Vera Leaf Extract (Aloe barbadensis) is needed for promoting healing, and it has many antibacterial and antifungal qualities. The healing and rejuvenative properties of Aloe Barbadensis have been well researched.
- Banu, A., Sathyanarayana, B., & Chattannavar, G. (2012). Efficacy of fresh Aloe vera gel against multi-drug resistant bacteria in infected leg ulcers. The Australasian Medical Journal, 5(6), 305–309.
- Barcroft, A. and Myskja, A. (2003) Aloe Vera: Nature's Silent Healer. BAAM, USA.
Canola Oil is produced from the seed of any of several varieties of the Brassicaceae family of plants. Canola is a phenolic compound that contains antioxidant properties, omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids.
- USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference, Release 22 (2009)
- Galano, Annia; Francisco-Márquez, Misaela; Alvarez-Idaboy, Juan R. (2011). "Canolol: A Promising Chemical Agent against Oxidative Stress". J. Phys. Chem. B 115 (26): 8590–8596. doi:10.1021/jp2022105.
Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) has been proven successful in a multitude of case studies to effectively treat and eliminate nail fungus and yellow nails. D-Alpha-tocopheryl acetate is necessary to keep the skin moist and help the healing process.
- Drugs.com. (2015). Vitamin E. http://www.drugs.com/npc/vitamin-e.html
Black Walnut (Juglans nigra)
- has astringent and detergent properties that are used to get rid of a variety of fungal infections. The American Indians used it to cure ringworm and other fungal infections. It is a well known and strong antifungal agent that is now used in modern science as well.
- Hocking GM . A Dictionary of Natural Products . Medford, NJ: Plexus Publishing; 1997 : 409 .
- Oil Health Benefits (n.d.). Walnut Oil. http://oilhealthbenefits.com/walnut-oil/
Menthol comes from peppermint and other mint oils which have local anesthetic and counter-irritant qualities. Menthol is often used a topical analgesic to relieve minor aches and pains.
- Farco, J.A. & Grundmann, O. (2013). Menthol – Pharmacology of an Important Naturally Medicinal "Cool". Mini-Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry, 2013, 13, 124-131.
Camphor Oil (Cinnamomum camphora) has been used for generations as a disinfectant, insecticide and germicide. Camphor absorbs easily into the skin and has significant anesthetic and antimicrobial properties.
- WebMD (2015). Camphor. http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-709-camphor.aspx?activeingredientid=709&activeingredientname=camphor
Clove Bud Oil (Eugenia caryophyllus) has been used by Chinese physicians to treat a number of fungal infections including ringworm, athlete's foot and nail fungus with huge success over many years. It is also a key ingredient in Fungavir and is not used in many other nail fungus treatments.
- Chee, H. Y., & Lee, M. H. (2007). Antifungal Activity of Clove Essential Oil and its Volatile Vapour Against Dermatophytic Fungi. Mycobiology, 35(4), 241–243. doi:10.4489/MYCO.2007.35.4.241.
Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis) is used as a healing agent for skin ailments because of its antimicrobial properties. Jojoba oil is a known fungicide and protects the skin from bacterial infection.
- Gale Cengage (2008). Jojoba oil. http://www.altmd.com/Articles/Jojoba-Oil--Encyclopedia-of-Alternative-Medicine
Chia Oil (Salvia hispanica) is derived from the Chia plant. It is rich in a number of nutrients, including omega-3-acids, calcium, iron, vitamin-c, potassium and anti-oxidants. It also has a high fiber content, which helps to maintain a healthy balance in the digestive tract, thereby preventing yeast and candida overgrowth.
- USDA SR-21 Nutrient Data (2010). "Nutrition facts for dried chia seeds, one ounce". Conde Nast, Nutrition Data.
Lemongrass Oil (Cymbopogon citratus) is a natural chemical antiseptic and has properties that are both analgesic and which reduces inflammation and pain. Lemongrass is a known anti microbial and bacterial agent which acts to inhibit microbial and bacterial growth in different parts of the body.
- Boukhatem, M. N., Ferhat, M. A., Kameli, A., Saidi, F., & Kebir, H. T. (2014). Lemon grass (Cymbopogon citratus) essential oil as a potent anti-inflammatory and antifungal drugs. The Libyan Journal of Medicine, 9, 10.3402.
Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) penetrates the skin to heal infections and is regularly used to fight ringworm and other fungal infections. It is also well known to decrease inflammation and itching. It has been used medicinally throughout history and now in more modern times.
- Society for General Microbiology. "Lavender oil has potent antifungal effect." ScienceDaily. ScienceDaily, 16 February 2011.
Manuka Oil (Leptospermum scoparium) is one of the key ingredients in Fungavir's™ solution, yet you won't find it in most nail fungus treatments. Most people don't know the power of Manuka Oil. It has been said to be nature's greatest secret when it comes to skin problems such as athlete's foot, fungus and rashes. The scientific community is just starting to appreciate the Manuka tree for its medicinal qualities yet the Maoris of New Zealand have used Manuka oil for hundreds of years in combating different ailments.
- W. Maddocks-Jennings, J.M. Wilkinson, D. Shillington, H. Cavanagh (2005). A fresh look at manuka and kanuka essential oils from New Zealand. The International Journal of Aromatherapy (2005) 15, 141–146.